Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"I Want You To Tell Me To Do Something..."

What was I thinking? What could have possessed me to say to her, "This is going to sound weird, but, I want you to tell me to do something"; a request so strange it required further explanation, and still an example.

I was hoping for something frivolous; a warm-up round before we got down to business. But, and she'll tell you this herself, though she's not the kind to always ask for what she wants, she most certainly knows what she wants and sees no reason to lie when asked.

So I asked her to tell me to do something, and she told me to blog every other day. Well, specifically she complained at her daily peril, checking the blog and finding nothing new since a week ago (and nothing substancial since mid-May). She went on to suggest that I might, every couple of days, precipitate a post. She did not suggest the means by which I precipitate said post, however, so I intend to periodically extort Alfonzo, or maybe even Carl...

The Summer Season is on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home