Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Big Quiet

Hello, All.

It has been a very long weekend for me, and I'm about to have a very long week (paper Wednesday, tests Thursday and Friday, on top of all the work I didn't do since last Wednesday); what this means is, I'm going to stay relatively quiet until all my tests and such are over and done with. Because I believe in, at least, a minimum contribution to the blog, I plan on recounting the events of the weekend in a serial fashion. Unless someone comes up with a really good theme, I'll probably abstain from the theme post.

As a preemptive summary, I had a very good weekend with my closest friends, and I think it did us all some good. However, what I had interpreted as my suitemates keeping a safe distance--the three of them disappeared late Wednesday evening--was, apparently, a very poorly-orchestrated secret mission which they have still not returned from. My understanding is that they, on something only marginally more substancial than a whim, drove to Kansas. The message on my cell wasn't very helpful, as it was left by Vlad, who was calling from the backseat; I could hear Alfonzo shouting obscenities in the background, and I believe I heard Chaz scream "Yee-ha!" just before the message ended. That was Friday evening.

At any rate, I guess I'll know what's going on slightly before you will.

Here's hoping it's interesting.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home