Thursday, December 15, 2005

A New Staggeringly Useful Web-Based Application

Carl, you have been officially designated as the programmer for a new Widget. We need something which gives us a list of cities in which, at any given time, it is 4:20.

Right now, it's 4:20 AM in Havana, Cuba. Ever wonder why Cuban cigars are illegal to export to the United States?

Me neither.

Also, it's 4:20 PM over in Hong Kong. Smoke one down for me, my asian brothers; my stash officially ran out on Monday. You can keep your opium, though. Save that for 4:23.

Back to 4:20 AM, we've got Halifax. I was only in Halifax for two days of my life, but Nova Scotia is a beautiful province. It's like Ireland, only it's in North America. So, Halifaxians, walk out back and pick the biggest leaf you can find and just smoke the hell out of it (nevermind the necessary preparations).

One more, and then I'm done. Let's see.... Beijing.... Shanghai.... Taipei.... KUALA LUMPUR! Smoke a fatty so you can forget that most of the Americans that have even heard of your pissant city only know it because it sounds funny. Oh the times Carl and I have sat around just saying "Kuala Lumpur" over and over. I'm sure you guys do the same thing with Indiana.

Alright. It's time for more work. I don't have to wake up at any given time, and I intend to take advantage of that by staying awake.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home