Monday, September 19, 2005

Webcomics Week

I open this themed post with a word from my life: I am fine. The situation is in the process of normalizing. I know I haven't kept you updated, and I'm sorry. I've been very busy these last few days, both keeping my situation viable, as well as keeping up with the rapidly growing course-load.

So, I joyfully bring you Goats, a surrealist, plot-driven webcomic which I have only read the recent strips from. Almost from the beginning, though, there has been a goat (who looks like a horned sheep dog) named Toothgnip, who can also talk (and seduce human women). The early strips (1997; bravo!) look like pencil, but the recent strips are nice, organic digitized piece of art. I'm a fan of the art and of the subject matter. I hope you'll like it, too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fineas, Oliver and Diablo (left to right) travel through Hell and must choose the correct path, despite the attempts of the skulls to mislead them.


-Alan

EDIT (9/23/05) : Link is now fixed. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Oh darn, your link doesn't work. And it looks so delightfully silly, too. :)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home