Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Cynicism Begins

Let us all pray, here and now, that this foray into blogging is more successful than my past attempts. If I stand accused of neglecting my blogs, I plead guilty. If I stand accused of giving up too soon, I plead insanity. If I stand accused of wasting another blip of cyberspace for my own purposes, I most adamantly plead innocent!

My suite-mates made me do it.

I will try, for their sake, to keep this thing up-to-date and somewhat interesting. In my favor is the fact that my suite-mates are all incredibly idiosyncratic, yet in different ways. I suppose I could be the straight-man of the bunch (though I'm not entirely qualified for the title, for reasons which I may discuss at a later date).

At any rate, I am tired and must sleep.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home