Wednesday, December 28, 2005

And Another

It may seem, to you, like I'm doing an incredibly small amount of work in an inappropriately large amount of time. The process of taking my AppleWorks written mixologies and splitting them up into Blogform takes two steps : 1. I have to create the blog pages for the mix and for each song. 2. I have to copy the information for each song into the corresponding blog page. The complications arise in step two; not only do I have to supply addresses for all the embedded links, but Blogger doesn't like some of the punctuation characters from Appleworks, so I have to replace every quotation, apostrophe, parenthesis, colon, semicolon, question mark and exclamation point.

It's tedious.

But I've got another one for you.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home