Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Blog Domination Achieved

I have been, for the last week, the sole contributor to this blog. I realize that this isn't terribly different from the normal dynamic, whic seems like a full-fledged Alan blog, punctuated with semi-frequent raves from Chaz, the occasional thoughful contemplations of Vlad, and the comic stylings of Carl. Alfonzo has dropped off the face of the planet, as far as the blog is concerned.

I'll try to talk Carl into posting something; I see him every day, so it shouldn't be too hard.

In other news, I shaved again


I'm somewhat unsatisfied with the results. I think my beard was hiding the weight I gained in November and December. I'll need to lose a little next semester, if I want to stop avoiding mirrors.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home