Friday, March 03, 2006

twohundredandfirst

Here is a joke that I made up about 90 minutes ago, while really high :

So there's this cop chasing a Mexican drug lord through the deserts of south Texas.
and this drug lord, he's the worst. He rapes, he kills, he sells drugs to kids,
and so our Cop really wants to take this scumbag down.
but they're getting close to the border
and they eventually cross the border, and the cop catches him and drags him back to Texas
and so this results in a lawsuit
This cop, he's all american, so he's also a lawyer
a good lawyer, one of the best
like Law and Order, real professional.
so he takes the case for the prosecution of this drug lord
and he presents a marvelous case. and the defense has a terrible lawyer, because no lawyers in Texas accept pesos as payment
The jury, by some freak mistake, is composed of complete idiots
and they hear the cop-lawyer speak, but they don't understand a word of what he means by it
whereas the defense lawyer speaks like one of them, like an idiot
and so the jury lets the drug lord go
so our Cop-Lawyer asks the judge, afterwards,
"Hey, your Honor... I don't understand. That was the best case of my life, and I lost? I don't understand. Why did I lose?"
and the Judge says "You were outside of your juror's diction"

4 Comments:

Blogger Bridget Lough said...

Die.

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously just laughed really hard for about 2 minutes straight. That was amazing.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Monty Jaus said...

Funny... but is that much lead up necessary? I guess it just adds to it.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. that was beautiful.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home