Friday, December 17, 2004

I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You - Colin Hay

Instant Anthology #1

"I don't want you thinking I'm unhappy.
What is closer to the truth
That if I lived till I was a hundred-and-two
I just don't think I'll ever get over you."


This is one of three "Instant Anthology" tracks on History Part 2. This song, to be fair, did appear on a mix before this one, but it appeared on a mix that was made less than 24 hours before this one (Bridget/Green). I'm just a sucker for ol' Colin. I really need to buy one of his albums.
The lyrics speak for themselves. "I don't want you thinking that I don't get asked to dinner, cause I'm here to say that I sometimes do. Even though I may seem to fear the touch of love, I just don't think I'll ever get over you. If I lived till I was a hundred-and-two, I just don't think I'll ever get over you."
And, just for reference, the coffee here is not that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home