Friday, December 17, 2004

In Search Of Her, Tracks 17-19

Sigur 9a/Sigur 9b - Sigur Rós : Best Transition Ever
Green Grass Of Tunnel - Múm

"And when I'm swimming in
Through a tunnel....
I shut my eyes."

These are tracks 17, 18 and 19 from The Black Disc/In Search Of Her (Late Oct. 2003).
The transition from Sigur 9b occurred to me... I can’t even remember how I realized that the slow bass tones in "Sigur 9b" vaguely correspond for a few measures with the introductory bass chords in "Green Grass of Tunnel", but if you didn't know the two songs separately, you'd never know they weren't the same song. In fact, I believe only Bridget and I know that I made that transition myself. At any rate, I've now used those three tracks together three times now, first on Black, then on Hands Away, and finally on History Part 2. I'm pretty sure I'm done with them. They have served their purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home