Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Suite 3100, Season Two

Perhaps I've been watching more "The O.C." than is healthy for a growing mind, but, as I return for a second semester of community blogging, I can't help but to think of this as our second season. A not insignificant factor in this is my desire to make more of this semester than last; I want to get out more, see more places I've never seen, and spend more time with people I've never met before... in essence, do exactly the sorts of things that television shows do in their second seasons.

If I have a New Year's resolution, it is that, and to not eat so much fast food.

In Suite news, Alfonzo and Chaz were back before I was, but Vlad is nowhere to be found. I figured, yesterday, that he might not have any classes on Tuesdays, but there isn't a soul on this campus that can escape all academia on Wednesday. If he's not aroun by tonight, we'll have to shine the Vlad-Signal (the image of a full, unopened bottle of Stolichnaya) and hope he comes a-runnin'.

As for me, my 90 minute class only lasted 20 minutes today, so I've got about 80 minutes left to kill until Intro to Linguistics. Any other time, any other day, I'd sit here and write for you; but nothing has happened to me yet.

I'll keep y'all posted.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home