Monday, December 20, 2004

Love Is Hell - Ryan Adams

More Whining, Never Thinking Of Her

"Love is hell.
Love is hell.
Love is hellllllllllllllll....."

(Trying to be less critical and depressed about the mix's contents). There's another lyric in this song, "I could be serious but I'm just kidding around. I could be anything; anything but sticking around" that seems like a good description of me. The choice of the song, itself, I will admit was just another whine. This whole mix is almost unlistenable.
But that line... that line strikes at my whole attitude towards relationships: I give the impression that I'm taking it seriously, but it's really just a game to me. Love is a game, and I feel like I'm exceptionally good at playing it, except when I get tired and grumpy, and that's when I stop playing the game and people stop having fun.

Next song starts playing, so I move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger mysti skye said...

all of life's a game, love

le sigh

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home