Monday, December 20, 2004

Love The One You're With - Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Unforgivable

"Well there's a rose in a fisted glove,
And the eagle flies with the dove.
And if you can't be with the one you love,
Love the one you're with.
Love the one you're with.
Love the one you're with.
Love the one you're with."

Jesus Christ, I'm an asshole. If I need any mental justification for her relationship with Dale, it's this song (this mix in general, but this song is particularly implicated). I remember picking this song for exactly this reason, to examine the hard truth of what I was intending to do. Now (December 20th) I have completely fucked my own plans, and I somehow expect her to fuck hers? After all the encouragement I gave her to strike out on her own? Jesus Christ! How can she stand me?!

1 Comments:

Blogger mysti skye said...

huh...

issues?

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home