Monday, December 20, 2004

Please Forgive Me - David Gray

Another Plea

"Please forgive me if I act a little strange,
For I know not what I do.
Feels like lightning running through my veins,
Every time I look at you.
Every time I look at you."

This song originally came from Suzanne's Graduation Mix, and I like the song. I wish I really could have felt the things this song suggests. My aim, doubtlessly, was to achieve some amount of absolution after the string of unforgivable songs that come before this one. I believe I actually meant most of the things in this song, come to think of it. I was mixed up. I still am mixed up. I want to rip myself away from her, and simultaneous love her forever. I'm still fucked up in that same way, though I'm feeling more like being with her with every passing day. I just can't quite get the balance right in this mix. I think Itchy Scrote gets the balance better than this one does. I hope I can write that one a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home